At Auto Clinic we believe the key to keeping vehicles running well-today and down the road-is routine maintenance. Yet many drivers tend to stall when it comes to keeping up with some everyday auto-basics. A recent survey by the Car Care Council found:
- 22 percent of cars had low or dirty engine oil.
- 20 percent had inadequate cooling protection.
- 19 percent had dirty air filters.
- 18 percent had low or contaminated brake fluid.
- 14 percent needed new belts.
For your convenience, schedule an appointment to discuss your service interval schedule to help you keep track of regular maintenance. Most of the checks and services we recommend are not expensive and can save you money over the life of your vehicle. Best of all, they it is simply maintenance whcih is inexpensive and can be at a relatively low cost in comparison to the results of neglected maintenance.