Steering & suspension services could help eliminate premature tire wear & save you hundreds of dollars
When you bring in your vehicle for steering and suspension services to the certified experts and technicians at Auto Clinic, you get a complete system evaluation, which includes:
- * Thoroughly inspecting all shocks, struts, and springs for signs of wear or damage
- * Replacing worn, damaged, or missing steering or suspension parts that are not performing as intended
- * Other suspension repairs as needed to get you back on the road safely
Because replacement of steering and suspension parts may change existing wheel angles, a wheel alignment is recommended with this service.
Why is it important to service my steering & suspension parts?
Your vehicle’s steering and suspension is responsible for providing optimal ride comfort and handling performance. Because normal road conditions can cause the shocks, struts, and springs of your suspension system to weaken over time, these worn suspension parts may reduce vehicle stability and driver control. They may also accelerate tire wear.
How do I know when it’s time to have my steering & suspension system checked?
Most manufacturers recommend a steering and suspension system check every 50,000 mi (80,000 km). However, if you notice any of the following warning signs, you might want to let our experienced technicians inspect your shocks and struts sooner:
- * Excessive noise when driving over bumps
- * A harsh, bumpy, or shaky ride
- * Extreme bouncing and wandering
- * Crooked steering wheel
- * Your tires are wearing unevenly
For more ways to keep your vehicle in excellent condition, follow your manufacturers vehicle and tire maintenance guidelines. At Auto Clinic we can help you stay on track with your vehicle maintenance.